FGU DES MOINES
Help us start a brand new Free Grace United church in Des Moines!
What do we envision this new church will look like?
- A church for people that don’t “do” church.
- A church with a community/family atmosphere.
- A church with excellent modern worship music that honors Jesus.
- A church where everyday average people can feel welcome (not just religious people).
- A church where people are loved (no matter their story) and not judged.
- A church where the Bible is taught and people get to process God at their own pace.
- A church with a thriving ministry to kids and students.
- A church with events and activities that bless the whole community.
- A church that offers people a choice each week to follow Jesus and follow Him in baptism.
If you’d like more info or want to help us reach people in Des Moines and the surrounding area with the hope Jesus offers, contact Pastor Marcy Stone:
Each congregation of Free Grace United is a distinct local church. They vary in size, demographics, and cultural aesthetics. Each has its own story, its own pastors, and its own ministries. In deciding which congregation to join, we encourage you to start by visiting the one closest to you.
MARCY & DOUG STONE
DES MOINES LEAD PASTORS
Pastor Marcy and Doug Stone met while attending East High School in Des Moines. They were married in 1994 and raised 3 children. Doug enjoys umpiring little league games and Marcy finds fulfillment as a funeral officiant. Both Doug and Marcy have hearts for hurting people and love sharing the comfort Jesus provides.