Teaching & community with God’s family
Family Wednesdays are a chance for anyone to plug in to the loving community of a church family. Join people from all stages and walks of life for a home-cooked meal, meaningful fellowship, and practical Bible teaching (something for all ages!). No matter what your household may look like in your current season, you are welcome in God’s family!
FALL SESSION 2
Wednesdays, Nov 8 – Dec 13 (Not meeting Nov 22) | 6 to 8 pm
- 6 – 6:30 pm: Meal
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm: Teachings
- 7:30 – 8 pm: Fellowship time
Free Grace United – Elk River (829 School St. NW, 55330)
- Family Wednesdays is open to all. You don’t need to have kids to participate.
- Teaching topics are practical and designed to help build a God-honoring home.
- Sign up in advance so we can make enough food for you! There is a $5 suggested donation per meal.
- Free Grace Recovery meets from 6:30-8. You only need to register if you plan to join us for meals or make use of childcare.