REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
When: Wednesdays, Jan 11 – Feb 15 | 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- 6:00pm – 6:30pm: Free meal
- 6:30pm – 7:30pm: Teachings
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm: Fellowship time
FGU parents: you’re invited to something NEW that will help you and your kids revitalize your faith! For 6 weeks on Wednesday nights we are investing in families so that parents & kids can grow in faith together and build friendships within the church. Every week we’ll have a free meal, followed by a teaching for parents that will help them establish a healthy, faith-based home. While parents learn, we’ll have discipleship happening for their kids and teenagers – and nursery is available for the littles, too!
If you sign up, your presence every week is crucial to this program’s success because discipleship requires relationship! That’s why we’re asking YOU to make an investment, too, and commit to coming 5 out of the 6 weeks with your whole family. (There is tons of grace if you can’t make that work… we just want you to get the most out of it that you can!)
Family Wednesdays are FREE for everyone, but sign up in advance is required so we can make enough food for you!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Free meal every week for your family @ 6 pm
- Teaching for adults about a building a faith-based home. Topics include marriage, parenting, finances, and more
- Age appropriate Bible teaching, discussion, and mentorship for kids & teens
- Opportunities to make connections with other FGU families