FALL 2023 WOMEN’S RETREAT
Grab your besties and get ready for a weekend full of great food, new friendships, exciting activities and surprises, powerful worship, purposeful and inspirational messages, and time to unwind and get a break from everyday life on our gorgeous 42-acre property at Pine Lake Camps’ Fall Women’s Retreat! (Minors should be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
When: Oct 13 (arrive 5-7p) through Oct 15 (check out 12:30p)
Where: Pine Lake Camps (32203 230th St, Eldora, IA 50627)
Who: Girls ages 14 & up!
- On-site cabin: $185 – May require a short walk to the restroom. If you have a physical or medical need for us to consider in your cabin assignment, please notify us in your registration.
- RV/tent/offsite: $165 – Includes all retreat sessions & activities & meals.
- Retreat Sponsor: $500 – Help make this retreat awesome! Includes a private lodge room, bedding, towels, and private bathroom. Lodge rooms each hold a queen and a twin bed. (Retreat Sponsor registrants can add up to 2 roommates for an additional $165/each.)
This event is being hosted by:
Pastor Kelly Dykstra is the co-founder of Free Grace United, and she is passionate about raising up strong, confident women of God to their fullest potential. She serves as the Director of Pine Lake Camps, is the author of several books, the mother of three kids, the doting grandmother of 2 grandsons, and the favorite wife of Pastor Eric Dykstra, to whom she’s been married 28 years.
Holland Zolnosky is passionate about helping young women own their identity in Christ and live like they believe God is who He says He is. She currently serves as the Assistant Camp Director of Pine Lake Camps, and is newly-married to the camp’s Maintenance Manager, Aaron. They have a pet cat named Beef, whom you may see roaming the campground at times.
What we’ll do (sample itinerary):
8p: Worship Session 1
9p: Bonfire, s’mores & games
8:30a: Breakfast & Morning Devotional
9:30a: Worship Session 2
10:30a: Breakout Sessions
1:30p: Optional activities (ex: ropes course/zipline, canoeing, kayaking, hiking, gun range, archery, axe throwing, hangin’ out by the campfire, play card games, take a nap, etc.)
6:30p: Worship Session 3
7:30p: Dessert Break!
8:30p: Something Fun
9p: Campfire Hangout
10a: Church with FGU Eldora
What to bring (packing list):
- Bible, notebook
- Pillow, bedding (the bunk beds are twins, but almost every cabin has 1 full-size bunk; first-come, first-served. Plan to give honor to women who would benefit from the “better beds” (grandmas, etc.).
- Towels & toiletries.
- Warm clothing/layers. It will be chilly in the evenings!
- Good walking shoes/boots (there may be mud).
- Ear plugs/whatever you need to sleep comfortably in a cabin with others. If you registered for a lodge room, you may want a noise maker because people may be hanging out near your room.
- BYO snacks if you have special dietary needs. We will have options at meals but can’t guarantee options for snack times.
- Money for the camp store.
- Please, no alcohol, animals, or children.
- Pack a CAMP mentality: It’s camp! There will be bugs, dust, critters, other people, a schedule, and lots of fun. The food will be delicious, and the cabins are heated.